We're excited to share that Parent Talk's annual Flicks on the Field event will feature the movie “Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax!” Mark your calendars now for August 25th and join us at Memorial Field for a fun night under the stars with all your friends. We've included all the details below. All that's left for you to do is grab a lawn chair or blanket, pack a picnic and head over to the field with your whole family!
Flicks on the Field
(92 Rosemary Street, Needham, MA)
6:30 – Jenny the Juggler, Josh and the Jam Tones, moonwalk castle, face painting, sponsor giveaways, pizza, chips and more.
7:35 (sundown) - “Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax”
(If the weather is not cooperating, check www.parenttalk.info Saturday afternoon to see if there is a rain date message)
Please consider walking if possible. There are parking spots in nearby lots. Please do not park on the side streets or at Sudbury Farms.
Places to park: Memorial Field Lot - Rosemary Street. Needham High School Lot (many spots here) - Kingsbury Street. Needham Library Lot - Highland Avenue.
1. A food donation for the Needham Community Council. Their wish list for food donations can be found at www.needhamcommunitycouncil.org. Find the white van in the Memorial Field Lot to deposit food.
2. CASH! Pizza and chips will be for sale. Glow necklaces will be sold throughout the crowds.
3. Long sleeves/pants. It will get chilly and buggy.
4. Blankets or chairs that will not disturb others or block views.
5. A flashlight to see while you are cleaning up your space and to find your way out.
Restrooms are located behind the concession stand.
Oh, and think good thoughts for a sunny, dry weekend!