- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups birdseed mixture
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1 cup melted vegetable shortening or suet
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl
- Drop the mixture into greased or lined muffin tins
- Push a stick through the middle of each cupcake
- Chill until hardened. Remove the sticks and paper linters. Thread string through the holes and hang.
To purchase a copy, please consider using Amazon smile and selecting Parent Talk as your charity of choice!
|more about the book!|
About the author:
Liza d'Hemecourt is the Blog Coordinator for Parent Talk. She is a former kindergarten and first grade teacher. She lives in Needham with her husband and stays home to raise her two and three year old children.